- the u.s. military will withdraw from iraq quickly and substantially
- protectionism will become our national trade policy; free trade agreements with other nations will be reduced and limited.
- income taxes will rise on middle- and upper-income people and businesses, and individuals will pay much higher social security taxes
- federal government spending will substantially increase. the new obama proposals come to more than $300 billion annually, for education, health care, energy, environmental and many other programs, in addition to whatever is needed to meet our economic challenges.
- free speech will be curtailed through the reimposition of the fairness doctrine to limit the conservative talk radio that so irritates the liberal establishment.
for the whole article, click here. and if you're american and a registered voter, go vote! obama needs to win.