this is who i am

according to news from the good ole beeb, the music one listens to allows to determine one's personality. given that i listen to quite a range of music, i am/have:
  • low self-esteem, creative, not hard working, not gentle (indie music listener, more than 40% of my music collection)
  • creative, outgoing, not gentle (dance music listener, more than 30% of my music collection)
  • low self-esteem, creative, not hard-working, not outgoing, gentle, at ease (rock/heavy metal, less than 15% of my music collection)
  • high self-esteem, creative, not hardworking, outgoing, gentle and at ease (reggae listener, less than 5% of my music collection)
  • high self-esteem, not creative, hardworking, outgoing, gentle, not at ease (chart pop, less than 5% of my music collection)

so, all in all, i do have low self-esteem, i am creative, not really hard-working, outgoing and not gentle. perfect material for a date, don't you think?

Comments